Blogpost Assignment #5: Advice Letter

To whom it may concern:

    Hello, how are you today? Although I wish this was on a more positive matter, the situation at hand is somewhat dire. A week or so ago, I was given a difficult task of helping a somewhat close friend of mine with something that can't be easily fixable. For now we will say his name is Jeff, who ended up in something that could have easily been avoided. I don't believe this is anything you should concern yourself with, we already have enough people who are worried or even outraged about it, best not add another. My name is Grant, I don't have a lot of time and I need advice, I have so many questions to where I know but I don't know where to start. How can a person turn someone, who has given up, who has began the persona of a hog, who had utterly stopped believing in people, into a man? What can I do? What is a man? I'm not sure if I know myself. I can't let down my- I cannot let down a relative of his over my own selfish acts. Please respond soon, we don't have much time left.

                                                                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                                                    Grant Wiggins

Comments

Popular Posts